Thursday, June 6, 2013

Our Fantasyland

ourfantasyland: She got a spanking this morning. Can I have...



ourfantasyland:

She got a spanking this morning.

Can I have another please?

I'm horny

I need to be fucked. I need to be spanked. I need my hair pulled. I need to be choked. I need to be treated rough.

Mmm baby! Me and you kissing while I pull the hair of the girl...



Mmm baby! Me and you kissing while I pull the hair of the girl who's sucking your cock. Please?

Love this bra and panties!





Love this bra and panties!

I love the way her toy spreads her pussy…



I love the way her toy spreads her pussy…

Mmmm … yes please!



Mmmm … yes please!

Mmmm guess who I saw this weekend? I loved every inch of him!



Mmmm guess who I saw this weekend? I loved every inch of him!

I can't wait to have his cock in my mouth tomorrow! Mmmm!



I can't wait to have his cock in my mouth tomorrow! Mmmm!

marriedexplorers: (S) This looks like it would feel...



marriedexplorers:

(S) This looks like it would feel amazing!

Can I have this please?

always-arousedxxx: I belong to you.



always-arousedxxx:

I belong to you.

Missing him, needing him, wanting him. Wishing he was here to...



Missing him, needing him, wanting him. Wishing he was here to touch my body.

I like your topless story. I think a nude beach would be great. Who needs tan lines?! Plus showing off my hot naked body to women is a huge fantasy of mine. Like I'd love to let it all hang oot.

It is fun to just let it all hang out. Be naked and free. It's something I'd like to do again.

I love the way she plays with my cock.



I love the way she plays with my cock.

Why can't I have you! I'm a male in my 20's, I'd love to have my way with you and share you with your man. Your blog gets me incredibly horny and I love hearing your stories! Especially the swing club story! I'd love to take my girl to one if we decided we were ready. And your man could have some fun with her if we decided to meet :p

Well reason number one is we don't know who you are!

But trust me, we would love to have another couple to explore with! Why do most of you live far and out of the country.

As always, we love hearing we turn others on!

LMAO! honey we have to find a way to connect. That's so us! We'll see about some pics especially for you two ;)

Hot! Yes take some pics for us!

Well it's Tuesday - here's a tit for you. But just...



Well it's Tuesday - here's a tit for you. But just one =)

her-and-him-a-layin: To 'ourfantasyland'… I'm feelin ya :) Awe...



her-and-him-a-layin:

To 'ourfantasyland'… I'm feelin ya :)

Awe our first shout out! And yes - THIS! I want more of it!

Justed wanted to let you know that I just showed my husband your blog and then gave him the best blow job he has ever had. We taped it which made it even more interesting!

That may be the hottest thing even. You should email me your tape!!

You can use our submit button and put private or I messaged you...



You can use our submit button and put private or I messaged you our email address to send to. Your submit or ask butting doesn't work. If you didn't get the email send me an ask and I will message you our email.

Mmm yes I do!



Mmm yes I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment