Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stay a while and listen

hootaloo: artistdump: Ailah ill cry













hootaloo:

artistdump:

Ailah

ill cry

eva-cybele: we will meet again across the sea Sources: 1 2 3 4...





















eva-cybele:

we will meet again across the sea

Sources: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

fadeintocase: Commission for Lad_of_tropes. A sanity not...



fadeintocase:

Commission for Lad_of_tropes.

A sanity not included sketch.

Get in before I make the announcement post and get a buck off voice commissions.

SPITTAKES

where’s my story about the young skilled fast-talking conwoman who’s begrudgingly forced...

where’s my story about the young skilled fast-talking conwoman who’s begrudgingly forced to take a sheltered yet charmingly naive prince on an adventure where they fall in love

lil-banshee: bookwormkitty: I guess I finished it this will...



lil-banshee:

bookwormkitty:

I guess I finished it

this will never not be funny

"I've never show anyone this… I was scared. I thought you might...













"I've never show anyone this… I was scared. I thought you might run away. But I should have told you much earlier… no, I should have shown you."

ridivenire: Who you gonna call?



ridivenire:

Who you gonna call?

Photo



















fuckyeahmonsterboys: Source







fuckyeahmonsterboys:

Source

satoshisakura: "Are both of you all right?"

















satoshisakura:

"Are both of you all right?"

Photo



xadorkablemarinax:  Elsen-headsplode… Its too much pressure...



xadorkablemarinax:

 Elsen-headsplode… Its too much pressure sometimes

sokonuke: ききわんぶろぶろー : お願いにやってまいりました。



sokonuke:

ききわんぶろぶろー : お願いにやってまいりました。

Okay so I’m switching up the mechanics of this a little bit. All Aspects are Clow Cards,...

Okay so I’m switching up the mechanics of this a little bit.

All Aspects are Clow Cards, including Space.

Jade’s title will be Witch of Clow.

Dave’s will be Knight of Clow.

Rose’s will be Seer of Clow.

And John, who takes place of Eriol aka Clow Reed Incarnate, will obviously be Heir of Clow.

Photo





strwbrrybnny: 緑川



strwbrrybnny:

緑川

tsukislashlover: Pixiv ID: 25240255Member: ごもくつくね



tsukislashlover:

Pixiv ID: 25240255
Member: ごもくつくね

[loud obnoxious groaning]





[loud obnoxious groaning]

you guys don’t understand A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out is like one giant inside joke...

you guys don’t understand

A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out is like one giant inside joke that’s taken me eight years to get

sobranieblackrussian replied to your post: man I just want someone to get excited with...

holy shit

I’M FINALLY READING SURVIVOR AND “THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MARTYRDOM AND SUICIDE IS PRESS COVERAGE” MAKES SO MUCH MORE FUCKING SENSE TO ME NOW

don’t get me started on Invisible Monsters and Time to Dance I’ll pee

No comments:

Post a Comment